Wholesale Distributors buy products in bulk and sell them to other businesses, who in turn sell direct to the consumer. The industry is vital to the supply chain and spans a wide variety of classes.
The following is a small sample of the types of businesses and classes included in this category and should not be considered all inclusive:
- Beverage Distributors
- Appliance Distributors
- Automobile Parts Distributors
- Meat/Fish/Poultry Distributors
- Clothing Distributors
- Hardware and Tool Distributors
- Janitorial Supplies Distributors
- Paper Products Distributors
- Baked Goods Distributors
- Grocery Distributors
- Jewelry Distributors
- Plumbing Supply Distributors
- HVAC Equipment Distributors
- Floor Covering Distributors
- Barber and Beauty Shop Supplies Distributors
- Fruit of Vegetable Distributors
As shown above, specific classes for many operations are available. As technology advances and the needs of consumers change as time goes on, more and more classes become available. For operations not specifically described by an existing classification “Wholesale – NOC” is also available.
Here are some of the basic coverages and policy-types available:
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial Package
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Workers Compensation
- Business Auto
- Cyber Risk Insurance
Please note, each individual risk must be reviewed to determine eligibility. Not all classes and coverages may be available in all regional and geographical territories and locations.
Send us a message
Keevily Specialty Services
500 Mamaroneck Ave.
Harrison, NY 10528